Follow these instructions to transfer a domain name away from Squarespace to another registrar:
- Log in to your Squarespace account.
- In the home page menu, click Settings, then click Domains.
- Select the domain you would like to transfer.
- Uncheck Lock Domain. If this option is not available, your domain is already unlocked.
- Click Send Transfer Authentication Code, which will send the authorization code to your email.
- Complete the verification step in order to receive the authorization code.
- At your new registrar, enter the domain name and authorization code to begin the transfer process.
- Squarespace will request confirmation of the transfer.
Have questions about your transfer away from Squarespace? Click here to contact us.