Follow these instructions to transfer a domain name away from GoDaddy to another registrar:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and go to the Domain Control Center.
- Select the domain you would like to transfer.
- Under Additional Settings, click Transfer away from GoDaddy.
- Unlock the domain name and generate the authorization code.
- Complete the verification step in order to receive the authorization code.
- At your new registrar, enter the domain name and authorization code to begin the transfer process.
- GoDaddy will request confirmation of the transfer.
Have questions about your transfer away from GoDaddy? Click here to contact us.