Follow these instructions to transfer (push) a domain name between accounts at GoDaddy:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and go to the Domain Control Center.
- Select the domain you would like to transfer.
- Select Ownership, then click Move to other GoDaddy Account.
- Enter and confirm the new account owner’s email address.
- Enter the new owner’s GoDaddy Customer ID (optional).
- Select whether or not to copy the current domain contact info to the new account. If not, both parties will need to confirm the updated contact info.
- Select Transfer Domain.
If you are receiving a domain name push at GoDaddy, you will need to check your email for the push notification and accept the domain name into your account. This must be done within 10 days or the push will be cancelled.
Have questions about your GoDaddy domain push? Click here to contact us.